Accountants in Leeds Bartfields – Our Client Charter
When we work with our clients, we have a set of principles by which everyone in our organisation abides. These simple but effective rules mean our relationships with our clients are never compromised and that you can expect a consistent level of service and communication from everyone at Bartfields Chartered Accountants.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to…
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
- Always exceed your expectations;
- Listen to what YOU are saying;
- Communicate with you quickly and fully;
- Never surprise you with bills you’re not expecting;
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
- Help you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.
In addition, we Guarantee:
A fixed fee policy for clients in Leeds and across North Yorkshire
When it comes to fees, our policy is to agree our charges for the work you require with you before we start work. We have fixed fees for most compliance work, while the cost of any other work – business advice or specialist services – will be advised to you before we start work. Our ‘No Surprise’ Fixed Fee Policy means you can rely on the quote we give you – 100%.
Plus unlimited access to our professional team in Leeds and Rothwell
We encourage all our clients to contact us whenever they need to – without extra cost. If you want to speak to the partner/director responsible for your work, we’ll make sure you do. That’s why you’ll have their mobile phone number from day one. If for any reason they are not available, the manager or another senior member of the team will contact you.