Funding and support for flood affected businesses
Bartfields are working in conjunction with T4C to bring funding and support for flood affected businesses across the Leeds City Region.
Business Flood Recovery Fund has been set up to support flood affected businesses with capital investment. Grants of between £5,000 and £100,000 are available to eligible businesses across the Leeds City Region.
This fund support includes:
- Investment in new equipment and machinery
- Repair, testing and refurbishment of existing machinery
- Repair and refurbishment of premises
- Relocation to new premises (including moving of equipment/machinery and fit out of premises)
- Installation of internal flood resilience measures (e.g. installation of mezzanine floor).
Am I eligible?
The fund is designed to be as flexible as possible, however the following criteria will apply:
- The fund will primarily only be available to small and medium sized businesses (employing fewer than 250 people).
- Businesses should be in our key growth sectors (health and life sciences, digital and creative industries, food and drink, low carbon and environmental industries, manufacturing, and financial and professional services)
- You must have private finance available. The maximum grant intervention rate will be 50% of eligible costs and the minimum total cost is £10,000.
How to apply
For further details about the business flood recovery fund or to find out about the other support that is available in your area, please contact our funding team on the details below:
Check your eligibility by simply emailing email@example.com
or calling 0333 990 0125
For more information download our PDF by clicking here