Bartfields provide complete Added Value Accountancy Services
Whatever the size or ambition of your business, you can benefit from our added value services which have been designed in conjunction with AVN, a national association of accountants that’s committed to making your business more successful and more profitable. Our Added Value services include:
- The Board View. Regular meetings where we review and discuss your management accounts and key numbers as if we were members of your board. We can either act as a ‘Virtual FD’ to your business or simply observe and make recommendations.
- Benchmarking. Our Benchmarking Service measures your business against others in your industry and highlights any strengths or weaknesses as a starting point for developing and fine-tuning your business improvement action plan.
- One Page Plan. This simple but highly effective strategy condenses all the key facts and figures about your business onto a single A4 sheet, comparing actual with forecast figures. Produced regularly, the ‘OPP’ will help you understand what’s driving your business and provide insights into profit improvement.
- Business Valuation. If you need additional finance or are thinking of selling your business, this provides you with an up-to-date valuation.
- Your Personal Balance Sheet. How much are you worth? This key report provides an instant snapshot of your personal wealth – an important starting point for long-term legacy planning.
- Systems Review. We’ll review your existing accounting and control systems and make recommendations for improvement.
- Business Plans. Whenever you need a Business Plan we will prepare an impressive, comprehensive report that ‘ticks all the boxes’ as far as banks and other sources of finance are concerned, including marketing, finance, staffing, cashflow forecast, profit forecast etc.
- On-Track Review. We produce this comprehensive report annually as part of all our fixed price packages. It details all the aspects we feel you need to consider, not just for your business but for your personal finances as well. After all, they are inextricably linked. The review also pinpoints great ideas for tax savings, efficiency savings and performance improvement.
- Bartfields Business Builder Forum. A regular ‘boardroom-style’ meeting where business owners and managers discuss aspects of their business and gather best-practice advice from the other members of the forum. Mediated by a Bartfields partner/director, this is a powerful growth stimulus for many businesses.
- System Builder. System Builder catalogues everything you know about running your business, then breaks it all down into systems that your team can use over and over again to do their jobs, and yours, perfectly… every single time. System Builder helps you to revolutionise the way you run your business; transforms your results; gives you total control over when and how much you work, and makes your business much, much more valuable.
- Business Improvement Programme. This is a step up from the Business Builder Forum, bringing together a group of experienced and well-respected local business people, once a month, to discuss, review and make specific plans for improvement in businesses. The ability to step outside your business and take the ideas and advice of others makes this programme one of the most powerful and effective tools we use.
- Need financial advice? Bartfields gives you access to some of the best financial advisers in the country.
- Buying or selling a business? Whether you’re arranging a management buy-out, a management buy-in, fundraising or anything else to do with corporate finance, we have immediate access to Corporate Finance specialists who provide you with proactive advice and “hands on” support.
In difficult economic times, our management services act as an ‘early-warning’ system – a barometer of business peaks and troughs that will help you and your staff manage the business in the most effective way.
If you think your business would benefit from any of our Added Value Services, call now on 0113 244 9051 or click here to arrange a no-obligation FREE Confidential On-Track Performance Report.