Advanced Tax Planning Solutions in Leeds
Successful tax planning comes from having tactically sound strategies and effective implementation. Bartfields specialist tax advisers can offer you a range of proven tax strategies which lead to substantially reduced liabilities for both corporate and personal taxes.
Tax planning is time sensitive and can be affected without notice by legislative changes. It may also take a number of years before the planning is actually agreed. Our tax specialists only introduce strategies with which they feel comfortable. They would rather do nothing than do the wrong thing.
Bartfields specialist tax advisers have created a support team which has massive experience and a strong common bond of professional values. In turn, that means you have peace of mind that you are getting the very best tax advice delivered with a passion for great service.
Bartfields Tax Experts in Leeds can help you pay less Tax
We have helped many of our clients reduce their tax bills significantly thanks to leading edge tax strategies appropriate to their situation. Thanks to our specialist tax team, those same strategies are available to you as well as a whole host of low risk, tax saving ideas. Using unique software, we can quickly and easily show you the possibilities and find the best solution for you. If you are paying too much tax, we’ll spot it immediately.
If you run a company which has…
- Profits in excess of £50K, or
- A track record of growth, or
- The potential to claim for enhanced Capital Allowances, or
- A substantial Stamp Duty liability, or
If you are an individual who…
- Has a high income (e.g. £150K + pa), or
- Has a substantial property portfolio, or
- Is facing residential Stamp Duty in the near future, or
- Is a contractor or director with earnings in excess of £50K
…then you can use our strategies to substantially improve your tax situation.
Tax Planning Advice, Strategies, Solutions and Help
We have various tax planning options available to you, including;
- Employee Benefit Trusts (EBT) – can save considerable amounts of tax and are great for rewarding the key people within your business.
- Employer Financed Retirement Benefit Schemes (EFRBS) are another great way to reward key employees and save tax.
- Estate Protection – avoid your savings and inheritance being swallowed up by long term care home fees using an Asset Protection Trust.
- High net worth schemes – special tax planning strategies to minimise personal and corporate tax for businesses and individuals earning more than £50,000 pa.
- Stamp Duty and Land Tax (‘SDLT’) – there are practical steps that you may be able to take to reduce your SDLT burden.
To find out how you can benefit from these excellent tax strategies as part of the services we provide, please call us on 0113 244 9051 or click here to arrange a no-obligation FREE Confidential On-Track Performance Report.